We have adopted the following mission statement:
- “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God.”
- The Godhead eternally exists in three persons, - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The personality and Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Personality and the Deity of the Holy Spirit.
- Man was created in the image of God, after His likeness, as stated in the Word of God, but the whole human race fell with the first Adam.
- That Jesus Christ became the sinner’s substitute before God and died as a propitiatory sacrifice for the sin of the whole world. In the resurrection of the crucified body of Jesus Christ. That Christ, in the fullness of the blessings He has secured by His death and resurrection, is received by faith alone.
- That the Church is composed of all those who truly believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior. That all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ are called into a life of separation from worldly and sinful practices.
- In the evangelization of the world.
- In the personal return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- That the souls of the lost remain after death in misery until the final judgment of the great white throne.
- In the reality and personality of Satan.